Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,350   Online: 816

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rotatrim Mastercut II Paper Trimmer - $120 For Chicago Area Pick-up

I bought this to cut photographs, though a lot of people use these to cut mattes--you can't buy a better paper cutter than a Rotatrim. This retails on Amazon for $200. You can't find a better new price than that. And you won't find a better used price than mine! It's in great shape, and cuts perfectly. Only problem is one of the rubber feet came off, so I replaced it with a felt one.

For specific details, see:

http://www.amazon.com/Rotatrim-RC-RC.../ref=pd_cp_p_1

Because of the rather large and awkward size of this I'm not willing to ship it, so it's only available for pick-up in the Chicago area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000944-3-3.jpg  
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Lowering price to $100. I guess I'd be willing to ship this if someone wants it...
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin