Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,694   Online: 936

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Old Rolleicord for parts

Definitely a parts camera! Old Rolleicord, model unknown. Has the Zeiss Jena Triotar 7.5cm f/4.5 taking lens and a Heidoscop - Anastigmat 7.5 cm viewing lens. Film wind and focusing knobs are on the right and the focusing knob says "Use FB-20 AGFA film" in the center. The bottom has a sliding cover over the red film number window and the top is missing the collapsible finder chimney, although the ground glass is intact. The leatherette is in reasonable condition although it is coming off the body in a few places, most noticeably on the front. Focusing is a bit stiff, as is the aperture pointer, and the shutter appears to be non-functional. Like I said, a parts camera.

Useless if you want to take pictures but it might have some dignity left as a parts donor. How does $20 sound, plus shipping? I take Paypal and USPS money orders (United States Post Office ONLY!) Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010039.JPG   P1010038.JPG   P1010040.JPG   P1010041.JPG   P1010042.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hi mike

that is a model 1a type 3
    the lens is sweet ...
    nice camera !
    john

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sure it was nice when it was new, John! A little worn now...

Thanks for the info on the model.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    hi mike

that is a model 1a type 3
    the lens is sweet ...
    nice camera !
    john
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    if whoever buys this wants to have it fixed, not made brand spanking new, but fixed to "maybe"
    work ... if it isn't too warn and rusted and beat, i took mine to zacks ( an apug sponsor ) and he fixed
    it up, and i use it when i can. the triotar lens is beautiful wide open, and sweet stopped down.
    if i didn't have one ...
    good luck with your sale mike !

john

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seriously No one want this? Maybe I should. But mike you'll have to hit me up next week I'll have money then.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dehk View Post
    Seriously No one want this? Maybe I should. But mike you'll have to hit me up next week I'll have money then.
    If you really want it, Derek, I'll hold it for you.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin