Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,645   Online: 850

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Kodak Commercial Ektar 14 inch f6.3 in No. 5 Shutter That Needs Adjusting - $340

After using this 14 inch Commercial Ektar a few times, I've decided that it's just too big for my kit, in spite of the fact that I am mainly shooting 5x7 and 8x10. Covers 11x14, and it is a great lens, but I would need to spend $250 to get a bag that would fit it in comfortably with my other lenses, and that just doesn't make sense for me right now.

Glass is in very good shape aside from some minor internal dust, however the speeds on the No. 5 Universal Synchro shutter are way off; they are too fast, and are very close together. I used the lens in Bulb mode, so this wasn't an issue for me, but the shutter should be adjusted if you want anything close to an accurate shutter speed -- thus the low, low price I'm sticking on this of $340.

I have a Calumet C-1 6x6 board for this with the proper screw in flange that will also fit on most Deardorffs -- just add $20 if you want the board and the flange.

Payment via PayPal only, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails commercial_ektar_1.jpg   commercial_ektar_2.jpg   commercial_ektar_3.jpg   commercial_ektar_4.jpg   commercial_ektar_5.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Price reduced to $315 plus shipping for quick sale.

Note that there are multiple sources for CLAs of these types of lenses -- take a look at the LFF for more info.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold at LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin