Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,481   Posts: 1,542,703   Online: 894

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Tamron-F 28mm f/2.8 in Nikon mount

New looking Tamron-F 28mm f/2.8 in Nikon mount, No. 742206. Dusty but clean glass, no scratches or other marks. Smoothly operating focus and clean, smooth aperture blades. Is it AI'd? Sorry, I wouldn't know, I'm not a Nikon guy. This was in a box with some other stuff. Has a rear lens cap but no front; I'll figure out something to protect it for shipping (takes a 62mm filter or cap.) How about $30, plus postage? I take Paypal or USPS money orders (United States Postal Service ONLY!) and ship quickly. Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010005.JPG   P1010006.JPG   P1010007.JPG   P1010008.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hello, this lens is Non-AI
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EASmithV View Post
    Hello, this lens is Non-AI
    Thanks! I'm not sure why I'd want a lens with built-in Artificial Intelligence, anyway. Arguing with my lens would take a lot of the fun out of photographing. "Why are you phjotographing that? It's mundane, it's cliche. Can't you find something better to point me at!" "Yes, dear..."

Nah, AI'ing lenses was a bad idea. A bad, bad idea...

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last chance before it goes to Ebay! Make an offer today! Thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin