Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,360   Online: 1198

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Two Nikkormat FTn bodies...

Decided to close the original thread. I've parted out the two bodies with dead meters. I also took a look at the one with the jumpy meter and was able to get it to act normally. It seems that both bodies may've been recalibrated for 1.5 volts, since they both match up with my F FTn, which still has mercury batteries in it.

Body #1: Chrome Nikkormat FTn. Working meter, self-timer, mirror lockup, etc. What doesn't work? Synch contacts. Swapped a nicer top cover on, but didn't have a soldering iron handy. Cosmetically, the camera is clean with a ding above the left strap lug and some scratches in the finish. Needs foam. Serial is 39930xx. $25.00 for this one.

Body #2: Black Nikkormat FTn. Again, working meter, self-timer, mirror lockup, etc. Synch terminals still connected. Shutter release button is one from a chrome body with the threads for the AR-1 and AR-2, etc, so not the stock one with only ISO threads. Has some brassing and scratches, notably around the eyepiece from a Nikkormat accessory shoe that was on the camera at one time or another. There is a bulge where the meter window is. The acrylic cover for the window was installed from the inside and looks to be a later part, so it doesn't fit right. Otherwise, it's a nice looker. Does need foam. Serial is 35387xx. $30.00.

Get both for $40+shipping.

Payment: Either PayPal personal payment (or gift), or USPS Money order. Prices don't include shipping. Cameras will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. They will be shipped after payment clears PayPal and has been deposited in my account (or, if via Money Order, within 24 hours of receipt of MO).

-J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0394.JPG   IMG_0397.JPG   IMG_0400.JPG   IMG_0403.JPG   IMG_0396.JPG  

APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 35/2 O, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.8 AF, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Now with lenses...

Black body has a Vivitar (Kino Precision build) 28/2.5 AI mounted to it. Chrome body has a "Craig Optical Co." 60-300/4-5.6 AIS zoom mounted. Looks to be a Kalimar lens, but with red feet markings, instead of green. Also has a Vivitar 2x Auto Teleplus converter attached between the lens and the body. Third lens is a Vivitar 28/2.8 AI. Lenses are in OK shape. The Vivitars, especially the 28/2.5 will probably produce good results. The Craig lens, probably somewhat Holga-esque. Also included, but not shown:

Chrome Nikomat FTn body with erratic meter and some dents
    Cavalier flash unit (hence the manual)
    Achiever 115A flash unit
    Tundra camera bag
    And a few filters

With the extra stuff added, it's $70. Otherwise, see first post for pricing.

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 35/2 O, 50/1.4 AI, 50/1.8 AF, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin