Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,064   Online: 1002

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images

fs: Angulon 90mm f6.8 Lens, wide angle 4x5 Lens

This is a tiny and light weight 90mm f6.8 lens, which just covers the 4x5 format. It is very sharp. The shutter works well and runs consistantly. I can post the measured shutter speeds. Glass is in very nice condition, I see a small coating mark on the very edge of the front element. This is a late model with serial number 11 187 328.

I should add that the Prontor Press is a self-cocking shutter, which is useful in situations where you need to do multiple exposures without risk of moving the camera. It takes a medium/long throw cable release to actuate it.

$125 plus shipping.

Jon

shutter speeds: 1=1.3s, 2=.6s, 4=.3s, 8=.15s, 15=.07s, 30=.04s, 60=.02s, 125=.012s
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angulon.jpg  
    Last edited by Jon Shiu; 09-16-2012 at 06:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    sold
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin