Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,863   Online: 885

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Isn't closing a bank account knowing a charge is coming through a felonious act? That very act is a scam, isn't it?

Look young fella'. I've done far more than my share of dealing with difficult folks. Fortunately I learned to recognize them. And you're one of them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jnanian View Post
    old n feeble,

its not worth the trouble getting all worked up ..
    just put him on your ignore list and never listen to his nasty comments again.
    it will make all the static go away ...
    You're absolutely right. Done and done. In the past several years that I've been on many forums this is the very first time I've added anyone for any reason to my ignore list... and it felt g-o-o-o-d. There's just something about this guy that really ticks me off.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You know I will place you two on my "Ignore" list as well as having a great feeling about it, people like you two that need to run other people down to make yourselves look better are an extreme nuisance, all you have accomplished is to make yourselves look foolish and waste other's time wading through your garbage

You two have taken the time to track down each and every one of my post and threads to argue, that is just so vindictive!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 2 large format lenses, not that great of shape, low prices

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenhause View Post
    You know I will place you two on my "Ignore" list as well as having a great feeling about it, people like you two that need to run other people down to make yourselves look better are an extreme nuisance, all you have accomplished is to make yourselves look foolish and waste other's time wading through your garbage

You two have taken the time to track down each and every one of my post and threads to argue, that is just so vindictive!
    Steve,

Chill! Dude. Chill!

Ok, you despise PayPal.

I bought two of his cameras several years ago (a few months apart), and I paid for them with Wal-Mart transfers that left me wide open.

I didn't get ripped off. The cameras arrived, and worked as advertised. No problems.

And Steve is rough around the edges.

Take both of those pieces of information for what they're worth.

MIchael
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, this kind of sucks; I'd be interested but I can't meet the purchase criteria.

Shooter
    35mm
    If you don't like the way an ad is written, don't patronize it. Bickering about it serves no purpose except to derail the ad, and generate reports to moderators. To all concerned, please knock it off.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You'r'e' right. Will do. Sorry.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrunner View Post
    If you don't like the way an ad is written, don't patronize it. Bickering about it serves no purpose except to derail the ad, and generate reports to moderators. To all concerned, please knock it off.
    What Jason said.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good Deal! let's get on to trading! now that the circus has left town, good to see we still have sane people on this forum.

I can and do accept credit cards by means of Google Checkout so don't feel left out because I don't use PayPal.

Google Checkout is easy to use and safe, a great alternative to PayPal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Re: FS: 2 large format lenses, not that great of shape, low prices

Quote Originally Posted by Alpenhause View Post
    Good Deal! let's get on to trading! now that the circus has left town, good to see we still have sane people on this forum.

I can and do accept credit cards by means of Google Checkout so don't feel left out because I don't use PayPal.

Google Checkout is easy to use and safe, a great alternative to PayPal.
    Let me add that when I bought the second camera he had changed the spring mechanism on the GG back, so he offered to upgrade my original camera for free if I sent it back. Which I did, and he did.

MB
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin