Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,338   Online: 885

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 2 large format lenses, not that great of shape, low prices

Here are 2 large format lenses for 4x5 format:

1. well used 210mm/370mm Schneider Symmar Convertible, someone repeatedly cleaned the front element with their shirt leaving a lot of heavy cleaning marks $30

2. Fujinon 150mm f6.3, cleaning marks on front element not real bad, may not affect images $25

Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union

Credit card use is at my sole discretion, approval of credit card use is at my sole discretion, if approved shipping address and billing address must match, shipping cost will be higher for credit card transactions

I do not use PayPal so don't ask, I may use Google Checkout but only for U.S.A and Canada residents, No foreign credit card transactions.

Please, serious inquiries only.

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers. It is sad that these statements even have to be here but in the past I have had ALL of the above happen repeatedly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1050165.jpg   P1050166.jpg  
    Last edited by SuzanneR; 09-17-2012 at 10:17 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Removed rude comment

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Are these in barrels or shutters, or just the cells?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To the OP (only): Much nicer ad... we all have to deal with semi-serious inquiries. We all must learn to live with it and be patient because that's just part of doing business. Ask any used car salesman.

Nice prices on those lens cells. Do you have any nice cells to fit Compur/Copal #00?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    He hasn't had a change of heart, look at the bottom of the ad where it's been edited by SuzanneR.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks, Rick. I missed who edited the ad. I retract my offer to buy any interesting #00 lens cells.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems like the people that scream the loudest about me warding off potential scammeras and other time wasters could be the ones that wanted to try a scam?

Interesting how the honest folks don't take offence to the statements.

Anyway point taken, I will tone it down, but first a word about PayPal.

I do not mean to come off as rude but have found that some buyers who insist on PayPay only payment are very suspicious to me especially when there is no way in hell they are willing to pay by some other means, What am I to think? PayPal Buyer Protection? Sorry, but that is just a sick joke, real protection is your right to Chargeback under banking laws.

My policy about payments and PayPal is based on months of research on how PayPal, ebay, banking and credit card sales with additional research on how credit card scams work, based on this knowledge I have a methodology for how I handle credit card transactions.

The customer service folks at ProPay.com and Google Checkout provide the most complete and honest information on how credit card transactions work along with top notch advice on security procedures, banking laws etc.

I certainly don't wish to offend honest members of APUG but make no mistake about it I do wish to fully offend the scammers and people that cause conflict and have problems with every deal or transaction they get involved in.

I will tone down my ads a bit, Thanks! Steve I

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpenhause View Post
    Seems like the people that scream the loudest about me warding off potential scammeras and other time wasters could be the ones that wanted to try a scam?
    Mr. Icanberry... think of that statement whilst gazing into a looking glass.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    p.s. No offense intended, of course. Just sayin'

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No problem with that, I looked into the looking glass and see a man much intolerant to dishonest folks.

If you ignore your rights they certainly will go away.

Stand up and be counted, Stomp on those that are trouble makers.

I hate to admit this but in my experience it is the dishonest folks that truely scream the loudest when confronted about their scam, isn't it strange how an honest person is not too concerned and will immeidiatly prove he is not doing a scam?

It is most unfortunate that Scamming is a full time job for lots of people, it is my endevour to turn their game in to a losing one as fast as possible.

It is a real shame about PayPal, they used to be good, I used them a lot, but almost got burned for a $1000.00 camera because the buyer claimed "non-receipt of goods", showing the buyers signature on the delivery receipt was being ignored by PayPal, I managed to get to my bank in time to sever the financial connections before PayPal could grab the funds back, talk about cutting it close! The buyer told me on the phone he received the camera and was pleased with it, even left positive feedback, dealing with PayPal on this issue was a sick joke and I got nowhere with them. That is why I say Stand Up and Be Counted, no one should have to subjected to problems like this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I won't keep carrying on, but I say "trust begets trust". I suppose I also feel that the opposite begets the opposite. I've actually had many years of good dealing with ebay and been screwed only once... by someone on this forum. And yes, I rolled over and gave the guy his money back even though it was quite obvious that he broke it after receipt. Oh well... I'll do business my way and you can do business your way. Good luck!

p.s. Santa Paula is one of my favorite towns.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin