Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,112   Online: 884

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 5 large format lenses at low prices

Here are 5 different large format lens cells for the 4x5 format:

1. 180mm f5.6 Nikkor-W Near mint, front group has some separation spots that are hard to see, they definately won't have an effect on your images $60

2.Schneider Symmar 150mm f5.6/265mm f12 convertable, filter ring dent, glass fine $25, One more Symmar 150mm f5.6/265mm f12 convertable, glass fine $35

3. Osaka Commercial 210mm f6.3, glass fine, good shape $25

4 Rodenstock 210mm f6.8 Geronar MC, glass fine, near mint $45

Payment by means of Check or Money Order preferred, direct bank deposit, Western Union

Credit card use is at my sole discretion, approval of credit card use is at my sole discretion, if approved shipping address and billing address must match, shipping cost will be higher for credit card transactions

I do not use PayPal so don't ask, I may use Google Checkout but only for U.S.A and Canada residents, No foreign credit card transactions.

Please, serious inquires only.

I am here to conduct good honest business and only want to do business with like minded buyers. It is sad that these statements even have to be here but in the past I have had ALL of the above happen repeatedly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1050162.jpg   P1050164.jpg   P1050161.jpg   P1050163.jpg  
    Last edited by SuzanneR; 09-17-2012 at 10:18 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Removed rude comments

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another ad calling people "jack-offs"? You're losing sales with talk like that.
    Last edited by SuzanneR; 09-17-2012 at 10:18 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: response to above rude comments

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last edited by jnanian; 09-16-2012 at 09:56 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: not worth my time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems like the people that scream the loudest about me warding off potential scammeras and other time wasters could be the ones that wanted to try a scam?

Interesting how the honest folks don't take offence to the statements.

Anyway point taken, I will tone it down, but first a word about PayPal.

I do not mean to come off as rude but have found that some buyers who insist on PayPay only payment are very suspicious to me especially when there is no way in hell they are willing to pay by some other means, What am I to think? PayPal Buyer Protection? Sorry, but that is just a sick joke, real protection is your right to Chargeback under banking laws.

My policy about payments and PayPal is based on months of research on how PayPal, ebay, banking and credit card sales with additional research on how credit card scams work, based on this knowledge I have a methodology for how I handle credit card transactions.

The customer service folks at ProPay.com and Google Checkout provide the most complete and honest information on how credit card transactions work along with top notch advice on security procedures, banking laws etc.

I certainly don't wish to offend honest members of APUG but make no mistake about it I do wish to fully offend the scammers and people that cause conflict and have problems with every deal or transaction they get involved in.

I will tone down my ads a bit, Thanks! Steve I

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nikkor 180mm sold,

Both 150mm Symmars are sold. Fujinon 150mm sold

I still have:

Osaka Commercial 210mm f6.3, glass fine, good shape $25

Rodenstock 210mm f6.8 Geronar MC, glass fine, near mint $45

Symmar 210mm f5.6/370mm f12 convertable lens, has heavy cleaning marks on the front element, may affect images, $25

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lens photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1050166.jpg   P1050161.jpg   P1050163.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Curious why this is in the "For Trade" forum?

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still have 3 lenses left

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin