Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,697   Online: 876

Shooter
    Multi Format

Olympus 35mm Camera

I have for sale a very nice Olympus 35mm camera. It is compact and a lot of fun to use. The 28-110mm zoom is very accurate, and produces nice sharp images. It also has a manual diopter adjustment next to the viewfinder. It is a model IS-10 Super DLX SLR, max shutter speed is 2000, you can also set f stops manually. The lens is spotless and clean, I can see one tiny spec of dust in the viewfinder, it has not interfered with photo quality.
    On the front right side of camera there is a little wear in the rubber coating on the hand grip, but does not detract from the cameras nice appearance. Also included is a very nice carry case. The camera uses two c123 batteries, of which I have installed two new ones. This would make a great addition to someones "Oly" collection.
    I believe I have a manual here somewhere for it. Lens cap and filter are 52mm, comes with a 52mm Rokunar 1A filter.
    I am asking $45 for everything, paypal or USPS MO would be fine.
    Thanks for looking,
    2bits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oly1.jpg   Oly2.jpg   Oly3.jpg   Oly4.jpg   Oly5.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Shipping included.
    Last edited by 2bits; 09-19-2012 at 12:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now $40, shipping included.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Better pic of case.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oly6.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	404.3 KB 
ID:	57473

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $35?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $30...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now $25.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin