Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,425   Online: 819

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Mamiya C220 and Paramender.

I'm selling my Mamiya C220 with a Mamiya Sekor 80mm 2.8 lens and a Mamiya Paramender. The camera is in very good to excellent condition, the lens glass is in very good shape, no fungus or haze, just a little bit of dust which is to be expected and which doesn't affect images at all. The shutter speeds are accurate and the aperture blades are clean. The optics are excellent, nice and sharp with good contrast. I took the two photos with the camera recently, almost two weeks ago.

The Paramender is in very good shape, it's a great aid for close-ups, almost a necessity if you want to do close ups with this camera.

I don't have the Mamiya double lens cap for the 80mm, but I will include two 46mm lens caps, one for the focusing lens and one for the taking lens.

Camera: $325 includes shipping in the U.S. via Paypal or postal money order, $355 via Paypal for international shipping.

Paramender: $40 includes shipping in the U.S. via Paypal or postal money order. $55 via Paypal for international shipping.

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img809.jpg   img801.jpg   img805.jpg   img810.jpg   img685.jpg  

img696.jpg   img814.jpg  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 09-18-2012 at 08:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent for Paramender

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paramender is sold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price drop for C220: $280 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping in the U.S., $300 via Paypal for international shipping.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin