Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,727   Online: 1011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format

LF Gear (a lot!)

Background: I went to an auction this past weekend, where they were selling off a photographic school's equipment. The program closed 18 months ago and all of the equipment has been in storage since then. The school didn't keep anything that didn't work and speaking with the program's instructor at the auction, everything worked properly when it was put in storage (he was pretty honest about the condition of everything I asked about). - I have inspected it all to the best of my abilities and been as accurate as possible but I have not personally used this equipment (there is too much). Anything that doesn't sell will eventually end up on eBay.

Terms: Prices are in US or Canadian dollars and do not include shipping from Canada, postal code S4S 4S4 - all shipping must include insurance and tracking and I do not undervalue items on customs documents. PayPal preferred with me paying the fees to the registered PayPal address but I will accept cheques (once they clear the bank in 14 days), postal money orders, bank transfers in Canada and cash if you really want to send it in the mail. Items are generally shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payments. Returns accepted within 7 days if I inaccurately described the item but buyer pays shipping both ways.

Prices: I priced everything out on KEH, recent completed eBay sales and B&H, generally trying to price everything 20-30% less than those prices. I am open to offers but I did borrow some money off of the ex-wife (always a mistake) to buy more than I could on my own and she will only wait so long. Sorry, no trades. Please let me know what you are communicating about so I don't mix up sales and realize I have a job so while I try to respond as quickly as possible, I won't have the items with me during the day. Pictures are all labeled so please make sure you are looking at the right item you are communicating about.

Lenses Any dust on the photos is surface dust, there is no Schneideritis, fungus or scratches, all have retaining rings and are multi-coated. All shutters sound correct to my ear with the exception of the one mentioned below. I will throw in a Horseman lens board for an extra $5 if someone doesn't buy them first.

(1) Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon no caps and there is something funky going on within the front element (circled in red in the photo) which might be lens separation but I don't know (again, the instructor indicated no problems) - $180

(2) Schneider 90mm f/8 Super Angulon with caps - $210

(3) Schneider 150mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar with caps - $200

(4) Schneider 150mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar no caps - $190

(5) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar with caps - $275

(6) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $175

(7) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $125 - this shutter is acting up with 1 sec acting like 1/2 sec and 1/2 sec acting like 1/4 sec but all other speeds sound good. The more the lens is used, the more accurate the shutter sounds which leads me to suspect it has been sitting too long and needs action but I have priced accordingly.

(8) Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Symmar-S no caps - $175

Lens boards There are 8 Horseman boards, all Copal 0. All 8 for $80, or 1 for $12.

Jobo There is a 2830 tank, 2553 tank and 3 smaller tank which are stamped "02 017" inside on the bottom as well as a 4x5 reel, 4x 35mm/120 reels, lids (some with funnels, some without) and an assortment of pieces, parts and interior columns. $200

Hard Tank and Hangers A hard plastic developing tank with hangers (6 4x5 hangers and 14 5x7 hangers); I think it to be light tight as the lid is ridged but don't know for certain - $75

4x5 film holders Photos are representative of each type
    Unknown but a little rough (tape on outside or peeling paint) - 9 holders - $7 each
    Riteway - 19 holders - $8 each
    Fidelity Deluxe - 10 holders - $8 each
    Fidelity Elite - 15 holders - $8 each
    Lisco Regal - 10 holders - $9 each
    Lisco Regal II - 4 holders - $10 each
    Agfa Ansco Wood - 6 holders all for $30 but they probably need the flap/tape replaced (at least one does)

Instant Fuji PA-45 and 2x Polaroid 545 holders - $75
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 - 90mm F8 No caps.jpg   1 - 90mm F8 No caps front element.jpg   1 - 90mm F8 No caps rear element.jpg   2 - 90mm F8 with caps.jpg   2 - 90mm F8 with caps front element.jpg  

2 - 90mm F8 With caps rear element.jpg  
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    More pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 - APO Symmar 150 f5.6.jpg   3 - APO Symmar 150 f5.6 front element.jpg   3 - APO Symmar 150 f5.6 rear element.jpg   4 - APO Symmar 150 5.6 no caps.jpg   4 - APO Symmar 150 5.6 front element.jpg  

4 - APO Symmar 150 5.6 rear element.jpg  
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    more pictures again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5 APO Symmar 120 5.6 caps.jpg   5 APO Symmar 120 5.6 front.jpg   5 APO Symmar 120 5.6 rear element.jpg   6 Symmar-s 120 5.6 no caps.jpg   6 Symmar-s 120 5.6 front element.jpg  

6 Symmar-s 120 5.6 rear element.jpg  

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Still going
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7 - Symmar S 120 5.6 shutter lag.jpg   7 - Symmar S 120 5.6 shutter lag front element.jpg   7 - Symmar S 120 5.6 shutter lag rear element.jpg   8 - Symmar S 120 5.6 no caps.jpg   8 - Symmar S 120 5.6 front element.jpg  

8 - Symmar S 120 5.6 rear element.jpg  

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Even more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hard case - hangers 2.jpg   Horseman boards x8.jpg   Fuji -PA-45-2.jpg   Polaroid 545.jpg   Horseman boards.jpg  

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It will end soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jobo - box.jpg   Jobo - reels.jpg   Jobo - small tank.jpg   Jobo - columns.jpg  

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fidelity Deluxe.jpg   Fidelity Elite.jpg   Generic Holder.jpg   Lisco Regal II.jpg   Riteway.jpg  

Agfa good.jpg  

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    PM sent on the PA-45
    www.EASmithV.com

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."— Dorothea Lange
    http://www.flickr.com/easmithv/
    RIP Kodachrome

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Both 150mm's and the PA-45 sold pending payment.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent on the 90mm (2).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin