Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,012   Posts: 1,524,694   Online: 728

Shooter
    35mm RF

Leica Elmar-M 50mm f2.8 Lens. Boxed and Clean.

For sale is my black Leica Elmar-M 50mm lens, the last version made. It's in superb condition with pristine glass and a body that looks like it just came out of the box. Focusing is wonderfully smooth and aperture clicks are like the day I got it, snappy and sure.

Lens always used with a filter for protection.

The lens comes boxed, with caps and hood. It's a superb performer with both digital and analogue. This lens is the latest version but is not 6-bit coded (at this focal length there is no problem with digital).

Price: $1025 Shipped and Paypal'd in the ConUS to Confirmed addresses.

I'm going to miss it but I have to cut down on equipment and I just don't use it enough. I actually prefer this lens to my 50mm Summicron for overall performance though it obviously isn't as fast (2.8 vs 2.0).

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to answer.

PS- I do not post on APUG much but come here for advise on film developing and process quite a bit. I am very active on other photography related sites if you need to check out my background, like here as kdemas.

--------------------------------------------
    Tri-X & Rodinal, a beautiful thing.
    Leica, Contax & Nikon Shooter.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Price Reduced: $985

Shooter
    35mm RF
    ::SOLD::

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin