Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,306   Online: 813

Shooter
    Multi Format

For Sale: Leica M6TTL Black Body in Excellent Condition, Recent CLA and MP Mod

Hi all,

I am selling my excellent condition Leica M6TTL black body. Sale is for body only. It has the .72 magnification viewfinder and framelines for 28, 35, 50, 75, 90, and 135. Body works perfectly and was recently (I believe in April) CLA'd and received the MP viewfinder modification by Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch (http://www.sherrykrauter.com/). If you are unaware, the modification improves the viewfinder considerably and makes low light shooting dramatically better. The camera should have been designed with this viewfinder in the first place. I'm a working photographer and use this camera everyday and I depend on it to be functionally perfect. I've also taken excellent care of it and it's physical condition shows. There is one hairline scratch (the thickness of a thin hair and about as long as an eyelash) on the rear of the top plate above the door and slightly above where it says "Leica Camera - Made in Germany". The rewind knob, battery cover, and shutter advance also show a very slight bit of use on their edges. Finally, there is light signs of use and a couple pinpoint nicks on the baseplate (where the most wear is typically seen). Other then that the camera is clean, perfect leatherette, and functioning like a dream.

CLA'd, modified, and appraised by Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch.

If you're looking for an excellent Leica specimen in perfect working order, beautiful physical condition, with every desirable modification making it the perfect performer then you're unlikely to find a better example then this.

Price is $1650, fairly firm. Serious offers considered.

Payment methods accepted: PayPal or cash in person.

Shipping within the continental US only. Shipping price determined by location. Shipping will be via UPS Ground, insured for the full value, with tracking. Buyer pays shipping cost.

I would love to sell this locally here in NYC (don't have to worry about shipping) and I can meet in Midtown pretty much any day of the week for you to check out the camera if you are local or in town.

Please PM if you have any questions and to make arrangements. I reply promptly.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leica1.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	276.2 KB 
ID:	57469 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leica2.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	57470 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leica3.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	207.7 KB 
ID:	57471 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leica4.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	57472
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin