Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,901   Online: 1114

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Digital Negs

LF gear - Holders and 2 lenses

Getting rid of more of my LF gear. I have 4 Lisco Regal holders. These lightly used and are light tight. I bought them new and used them very little (mostly used my grafamatics). I have marked them with a sharpie but these can be easily removed. Selling as a set only. Looking to get $80 net to me.

Now comes the fun part. i have two lenses that I have no idea what the value is. First is a Ross Homocentric 7 inch f5.6. It's in a old style Koilos shutter that does work. Speeds appear to be ok and I have shot with it. No idea if they are accurate. Next is a Tominon 135mm f4.5 in polaroid MP-4 shutter. The catch is, this is mounted on a circular board that i can't seem to remove from the lens. It's on so tight I think a gorilla tightned the retaining ring!!

I have no idea what these are worth. The glass of both is fine and thiers no fungus etc. MAKE ME A OFFER for each lens. They are not doing me any good just sitting at home.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might be interested in the Ross, or maybe both. Do you have pics of these LF lenses?

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    I'll post some pics tomorrow. Just wasn't sure if their was going to be any interest and was being a little lazy!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmm....would you consider a package deal for one or more of the lenses with the holders. Terry gets first crack but if he is not interested we try to make a deal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FYI, I'm actually just interested in the Ross. megaman is certainly welcome to the Tominon and the holders.

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    OK here are the pictures
    First the holders. You can see the sharpie marks

Next the Tominon. You can see the round board that the shutter is attached to. The lens can be unscrewed but I can't budge the retaining ring (and I don't have any tools to do this)

Last is the Ross

The last pic highlights the internal dust (disregard the reflection of my flash!!). There is a fair bit of it. I don't see any fungus but there "might" be some slight haze. I'am simply not sure. Again I have used the lens and it does produce very nice results.

I'am more than willing to combine these, so make a offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Ross is older than I expected or really wanted (but still a beauty!), so I'll bow out in favor of megaman.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry I am really interested in the lenses but I've had some unexpected expenses come up and can't really spend anything on photo gear right now.

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    bump. Make me a offer

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    last bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin