Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,919   Online: 795

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Miscl Studio Clean Out. 5X8 Holders. Cambo Kid Bag bellow. BnJ Recessed Board

Beautiful old glass plate holders, they are 5X8 inch. Dated Feb 27 '83 $95

This beautiful kid leather bellow was the original Cambo Bag bellow before the cheezy vinyl ones $95

Sadly, you can't pick up the phone and order these beautiful boards from our old friends at Burke and James any more. This is 5 1/4" to fit their house B&J 4X5 ~ 5X7 cameras! Look out Shaky Jake! Drilled for a Copal 0 flange. Perfect. Rare. $32

You pay shipping please. USPS Flat Rate boxes $12 ish for most of this.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How did you know Jim, I just happen to buy a wide angle for Jake not to long ago, must be those L.G.M.'s or the shuttle flying over head today. I will take it and thanks for remembering OL' Shaky Jake.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    O' whall I thunk'en of it, do you have any of those bent cable release do-dads. only the best for Jake.

Mike

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    How did you know Jim, I just happen to buy a wide angle for Jake not to long ago, must be those L.G.M.'s or the shuttle flying over head today. I will take it and thanks for remembering OL' Shaky Jake.

Mike
    Hi Mike. I'll have to look. out of town this weekend. I figured you might like it. Who could forget shaky jake? Jim
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin