Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,155   Online: 946

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS: Fujinon-W 210mm f5.6 single-coated version for 8x10

This has been cross-posted on the LF forum.

This has been a great lens for me. However, I want to go wider and can't afford to keep this one as well. It's in spectacular condition.The pictures don't do justice to how it really looks. No issues. This is the single coated version that covers 8x10, with an image circle of 352mm. This gives a handsome amount of fall/rise or shift with just enough coverage for usefull tilt and swing. It projects a bright image on the ground glass, and of course is all it's been reputed to be with regard to image quality. It comes with the retaining ring of course. Copal shutter is in fantastic condition. I'll sell for $425 + shipping + PayPal fees.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fuji1.jpg   fuji2.jpg   fuji3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does the multi-coated version not cover 8x10?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    That is correct. The Fujinon-NW 210mm f5.6 (the N does not appear on the lettering) has an image circle of 300mm. It's distinguished from mine by the lettering on the outside of the front barel, by the larger filter ring diameter (67mm for NW vs. 58mm for W), by the coating, and most significantly by the coverage. I know the NW version is used for 8x10 but the W version I have is actually useable on 8x10

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The multi-coated Fuji 210mm f/5.6 *just* covers 8x10 straight on. Even so, it was my 8x10 wide lens for a few years until I bought one of these. This older version with a larger image circle is an excellent moderate wide angle for 8x10: sharp and contrasty. I'll have mine as long as I shoot 8x10: it's just too useful a lens to get rid of.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin