Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,975   Posts: 1,523,636   Online: 1107

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: old film holders

One Zeiss Ikon 668/7 film/plate holder, 10 x 17 cm. Good condition, some scuffs.

Two Zeiss Ikon 665/7 film/plate holders, 10 x 15 cm. Very good condition inside, some scuffs on outside.

Three unbranded metal film/plate holders, 12 x 7.5 cm. Good condition, though paint a little worn and flaking in a couple of places.

One Rada rollfilm holder, 10 x 15 cm. Good to very good condition. Includes original box, instructions and 645, 66 masks.

Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/albinod...7631622722751/

All measurements are external and approximate.

Make me an offer for one or all. Postage from UK at cost.
    Last edited by MkII; 09-25-2012 at 02:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Zeiss and Rada holders are likely to be for 9x12 cameras. Please note again that the measurements provided are external - I don't know enough about sheet film to be able to give the nominal film size with any degree of certainty.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    665/7 is the holder I use in my 9x12cm Zeiss Maximar. Not sure what the difference is with the 668/7.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Chuck.

All of these are now sold except the unbranded holders.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin