Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,514   Online: 787

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: 8x10 film holders and film.

I'm not using 8x10 anymore so, all the remaining 8x10 stuff has to go. I have four 8x10 film holders and a partial box of Kodak Tri-X 320TXP film.

The film holders are the nice wood kind. They're "Made by Graflex for Kodak". All four are in good usable condition. The dark slides are all good and all the pulls and locks are present and working. They're in sturdy plastic bags.

I don't know how much film is left in the box...maybe eight sheets, maybe three. I'll count it tonight after the sun goes to sleep.

I'd like $125 for the lot of it. I'll pay for domestic shipping via USPS priority mail (in the continental US). International shipping to the civilized world at cost. Paypal or US Postal Service money order.

I will not falsify customs documents - please do not even ask.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I be interested Brads, how much for shipping to 90650 area code Ca.Let me know how many sheet there are.

Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi Mike,

Sorry. These just sold over on the LFF. Thanks for the interest though.

Brad.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin