Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,776   Posts: 1,516,690   Online: 1209

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Mamiya RB67 150mm Soft Focus and 50mm wide angle lenses

Looks like I found a trader for half of my RB67 gear, leaving me with two lenses stranded, the 150mm Soft Focus and the 50mm wide angle lenses.

They're in good condition, the Soft Focus one I just bought a few months ago for $375 on eBay from one of the reputable dealers on there. I expect to sell it for the same amount. This lens includes a sky filter, lens cap, rear lens cap, and the appropriate lens hood/shade as well as the very hard to find original 3 discs with their carrying case. Everything's there!

The 50mm is missing the original lens cap, but one will be included as a substitute. Lens comes with sky filter and the right lens shade/hood for it too. $250 obo

Both lenses are C lenses.

Let me know if you need a photograph. I said forget the cell phone photo on this ad. I can only include a cell phone photograph because unlike a lot of you I am not one that does digital except for my cell phone. But if you're truly interested in the lens and you need one, I'll see what I can do for you. Maybe I can borrow someone's camera if I look around.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format

Those are the ones.

I have 3 RB, one of each variation and many great lenses, but not those 2. You are way out of my league with pricing. The RB market is dropping into give away, I am sorry to see. I am sure your lenses are great, but...I am not gonna tell you what to do, and I am never going to sell my wonderful cameras at these market prices. I know I just said two different things, and on one hand I want to pay nothing and on the other I just cannot see selling into this market. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Moe View Post
    You are way out of my league with pricing.
    Check eBay prices first. What I'm asking for the soft focus is at least $100 less than the next guy.

As for the 50mm, on eBay right now there are 4 for sale. $333 for a C lens like mine, ships from Austria. A non-C lens for $150 ships from USA. One in UK $259.14 and another $273.71. There are no other options available now. I checked before listing mine for $250. I feel mine is an excellent deal considering.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    The 50mm lens is sold!

The 150mm soft focus lens is still for sale! It's a darn near pristine lens!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin