Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,307   Online: 1094

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Voigtlander Perkeo I w/ Vaskar and Bessa RF w/ Heliar

A couple of folders from a well known camera maker.

- On one hand, a Voigtländer Perkeo I with a 3-element Vaskar lens and Pronto shutter. The Perkeo is one of the smaller, if not the smaller, 6x6 folding cameras. The Perkeo I was made between 1951 and 1955. Only during the first production year they were made without double exposure prevention mechanism, so any Perkeo I made between 1952 and 1955 has it. This unit has this mechanism, working flawlessly. Shutter works correctly at all speeds. Distance scale is in feet. Lovely lens with intact multicoatings and without nasty things, no scratches, no haze, no fungus... Bellows light tight.

Asking 80 Euro plus shipping at cost

- On the other hand, a lovely Voigtlander Bessa RF with a gorgeous Heliar lens. A folding bellows rangefinder for negatives 6x9 in size (also 6x4.5 with an accessory mask, not included), its rangefinder is coupled, and its 5-elements 105/3.5 Heliar is a cult lens - perfectly understandable. There were only 60,000 Bessa RF made, with Helomar (cheapest lens, 3-element design), Skopar (4-element Tessar-like formulae) or Heliar, like the one presented here. A great collector's camera, but very capable (and I'd rather see it being used than collecting dust, truth to be told...). The Compur-Rapid with top speed of 1/400 works flawlessly at all speeds, including the slow ones. The uncoated Heliar is clean and clear, no fungus, no haze, no scratches... Rangefinder is adjusted and is precise. Distance scale is in meters. Bellows light tight.

Asking 350 Euro plus shipping at cost

Cameras are working and have been tested with film before putting them up for sale. Both had a CLA on 2011. Questions, comments or requests for extra information, just PM me.

Thanks for looking !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Bessa is now sold.

Perkeo still available.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Voigtlander Perkeo I w/ Vaskar and Bessa RF w/ Heliar

That Bessa with the Heliar had me seriously tempted.....so glad it's sold. :-)
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin