Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,566   Posts: 1,545,369   Online: 1037

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: B&L 3.5in 4X5 Protar V f/18 lens (in barrel, mounted to B+J 4x4 board)

Title essentially says it all.

I'm making a bit of a career change, and drastically need to downsize my equipment list. Hence all of these sales.

Nice little lens, has coverage out to about 5x7 when stopped way down. Albeit with slightly dark corners.
    Glass is very clean. Aperture blades are oil/grime free, and iris turns smoothly. Has f/stops down to f/45.

***Good candidate for that extra Copal 1 shutter you have laying around, send it to SKGrimes to get mounted . This is what I originally planned to do, but my priorities have changed very recently, and I feel this is better served by someone else, preferably here in the community!***

This sale includes the lens, flange, mounting hardware and lensboard, (just no quarter)
    WYSIWYG essentially

$350 shipped in the USA, $375 shipped int'l

***If sold here through the APUG forum, APUG gets 5% of the total sale price***

payment methods:
    Paypal if we split the fees(2% extra to you) *preferred*
    USPS Money Orders(no extra charge) *preferred*
    Cashier's checks(drawn on a US-based bank)

picture time!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A $350 lens and you won't include the two-bit coin?? Wow... I thought I was a cheapskate.

Nice lens!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    you can have the quarter if it means THAT much to you

lens is still available for sale

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin