Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,103   Online: 1190

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Olympus XA2 and accessories

OK folks, this is the one you want. A really nice clean Olympus XA2, minor signs of wear, no abuse, no dents, no dings, all controls working smoothly, leans clean and clear because it's lived behind that amazingly genius dust cover its whole life.

Winds smoothly, the shutter is snappy and free, the viewfinder is clear, the little light that says you need to use the flash works, the flash works, all in all a nice user Olympus XA ready to put in your pocket and take hiking/biking/sailing around the world/whatever.

I am including with this an A11 flash, the original strap (NO FRAYING!!) and a free roll of reasonably fresh color print film, 24-exp.

The camera already has a battery in it!! This battery works and tests, it isn't a brand new battery so you probably want to replace it before that around-the-world cruise, but it will get you out the door and shooting.

And what am I asking for all this? A lousy $30 plus $5 to help with the postage anywhere in the continental US or Canada (and I know postage is more to Canada).

Come on people, you know you want it, this camera deserves a good home. PM, email, smoke signals, whatever. My Paypal email is summicron12000@yahoo.com.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030344.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	57854

Thanks for reading.

Charlie

Shooter
    35mm
    I'll take it summicron1. I've been looking for one for my mother. I'll paypal the money to you. Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sold. thanks, it will be in monday's mail....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin