Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,713   Posts: 1,514,718   Online: 841

Shooter
    Large Format

FS 4x5 Super Speed Graphic w/ 135mm Rodenstock Optar 1000th Sec Shutter Lens - $375

This is a Super Speed Graphic in good condition with a working 135mm Rodenstock Optar -- the crazy one with the lens hood that twists to cock the shutter. Shutter dial selector is a bit stiff, but the shutter fires at all speeds and is clean (good looking glass, although there may be some coating marks).

The bellows on this look great with no holes -- inside was taken care of, but the case has been roughed up (has some missing paint and lots of scuffs on the outside, although no rust).

Rotating Graflok back with good looking plain ground glass; lots and lots of movements on the front standard, and everything locks down the way it should.

There is a cam in the rangefinder housing, but the rf mechanism will need to be cleaned and lubed if you want to use the rf, as the lever that touches the cam doesn't have the proper "spring" in it.

Also comes with infinity stops. Great camera, ready to shoot -- and if you buy a Copal 0 or a Copal 1 board for it from Sk Grimes, it will be very versatile indeed.

Asking $375, payable via PayPal, plus $18 shipping within the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superspeed1.jpg   superspeed2.jpg   superspeed3.jpg   superspeed4.jpg   superspeed5.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Reduced to $360!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Someone pointed out to me that the handle is missing on this one -- I hadn't even thought about that.

So I'm reducing this one more time to $340, plus $16 shipping via Priority Mail in the conUS.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Did we slip back into a recession while my back was turned? Seriously, nobody seems to have any money right now!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sold on craigslist.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin