Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,460   Online: 773

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Hasselblad 500elm Body with Caps & Fotodiox CRP2 Adapter with Fresh Battery - $130

Hasselblad 500e/lm body with caps and a brand new CRP2 6 volt battery adapter from Fotodiox. Unlike the old batteries that went with these bodies, the CRP2 is a modern battery that supplies the right voltage and can be bought at your local Radio Shack. The battery that comes with this body was used sparingly and has at least another 500 shots left on it (probably more).

Body works the way it is supposed to and the screen that comes with it is in good shape; the release button is a bit wonky -- the releases on these are easy to replace, though, and cost next to nothing on that auction site.

I also have a couple of waist level finders that I'm going to post here -- so if you want the finders too, let me know, as I can combine the shipping.

Asking $130 payable via PayPal -- I paid $40 for the adapter and the new battery, so you're getting a Hasselblad body for $90 plus shipping! A pretty good deal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hasselblad_500elm_body_1.jpg   hasselblad_500elm_body_2.jpg   hasselblad_500elm_body_3.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Reduced to $110 plus shipping!

Shooter
    Large Format
    $110 for a Hasselblad body? That can't be right!

Shooter
    Large Format
    $100, plus shipping.

Works great, ready to use!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin