Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,315   Posts: 1,536,704   Online: 914

Shooter
    Large Format

FS Waist Level Finders for Hasselblad 500 Series Cameras - Read Closely! - $30

I have a pair of WLFs for Hasselblad 500 series cameras that I'd like to sell. Each one has its own set of problems, so I am selling them together for $30 plus shipping. These are bargain finders, sold as is --

The Hasselblad WLF is in good shape and has an intact, unscratched magnifier BUT the lever tab that release the magnifier and keeps the finder folded flat has broken off.

The Kiev finder is wonky in its own way -- when I open it (and maybe I don't know how to fold it properly), the flaps fly everywhere and have to be "relooped" in the catches. A pain in the ass, but it is usable as is.

Asking $30 for both, do no ask me to split them up as it is not worth my time, thanks.

Payable via PayPal, shipping will be $8 in the US.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blad_finders1.jpg   blad_finders2.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Reduced to $25 plus shipping!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump - $25 for two finders!

Shooter
    Large Format
    $20 plus shipping!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Any interest in these before I move them to the auction site? I can ship them for $7 in the US, bringing the total to $27 (for two finders).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin