Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,949   Posts: 1,557,881   Online: 898

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

$99 for A Pair of 23CII XL's and more $99

Two Beseler 23CII XL enlargers; $99 for all shown in the pics. Includes: 2 condenser heads, 2 dichroic heads, diffusers, 1 stabilized power supply, baseboards (not pictured) and more. Cost for shipping these would be too great, so local pick up only. If you are within reasonable driving distance to the Oregon coast, this is a super deal for someone. If interested, PM me for more details. These aren't junkers. I am moving and drastically downsizing gear.
    Thanks for looking
    Gerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P9046629 web.jpg   P9046630 web.jpg   P9046632 web.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    oh my...what a spectacular deal...

how i wish texas was not quite so far from you..
    i have been searching for just one of these XL versions locally for a loooong time.
    you will make a couple of people very, very happy.

breathe, relax and enjoy.
    smiling gecko,aka kenneth

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C'mon Kenneth! Think, ROAD TRIP! Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Kerouac. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Charles Kuralt. Fonda and Hopper. Rain Man. Smokey and the Bandit. Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Thelma and Louise. BORAT!
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    yikes pbromaghin!!!

not a road trip...aaarrggghhhhh x google...nooooooo!!!

okay, got that out...the reason for my reaction is...i am an over-the-road (mebbe over-the-hill) truck driver. the past couple of years i have chosen to operate mainly in texas or i would jump at a run to the northwest...i like staying closer to wife and grand daughter...still...hmmmm...

breathe. relax and enjoy.
    kenneth, aka smiling gecko

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale Pending on RFF.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin