Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,584   Posts: 1,545,797   Online: 1085

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Canon FD equipment sale #2

I have too many camera systems so I've decided to offer some of my Canon FD items for sale. All sold as is, no return so be sure to look at the photos carefully for condition. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Postage cost will vary depending on how far the buyer is from Middle Tennessee. PM or Email with questions.

ALL EQUIPMENT IS WELL USED BUT IN PROPER WORKING ORDER.

#1: Canon NEW F-1 with AE finder and FDn 50mm F/1.4 lens. This is a very well used camera with lots of brassing, scratches to the finish. Everything works as it should. The lens is clear, no fungus at all. It may have a few small cleaning wisps. The focus barrel has worn paint. The focus is quite smooth. The aperture blades are snappy. $150.00

#2: Canon FD BL 85mm F/1.8 SSC lens. Another well used lens but in good condition. Everything works as it should. Paint loss on the focus ring and barrel. The glass does have a few marks on the front element. $125.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85-lens.JPG   85-body.JPG   new-f1-top.JPG   new f1-front.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    P.S. all sales are USA only

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin