Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,699   Posts: 1,549,151   Online: 1111

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: 8x10 Agfa MCC 110

I have two unopened 100-sheet boxes of 8x10 Agfa MCC 110, plus a third box from which only a few sheets have been used. Think of it as 250 sheets plus a bonus. These boxes are from the last Agfa MCC production run, sold by Agfaphoto after it was spun off. At the rate I'm using FB paper these days this will die of old age before I get to it, so I might as well put it into the hands of someone who will use it.

I tested a sheet from the open box today and it was fine. However, you should NOT buy this paper with the intention of stashing it in the fridge and using it slowly. In my experience Agfa papers do go bad, and I can't predict when it will happen. This lot is probably most appropriate for someone who's already an MCC fan and uses a fair amount of it.

250 sheets of 8x10 Adox MCC from Freestyle now costs $320. I'll ask $160 for this lot, and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the lower 48 within that amount.

Shooter
    Large Format
    For the record, it's 111 of course - the glossy stuff. There isn't any *Agfa* MCC 110.

Anyway, it's SOLD.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin