Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,169   Online: 787

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS - Nikon F3HP $140 Shipped and PayPal'ed

Hello all -

I recently bought another Leicaflex SL, and it took over the duties that this F3HP was performing. Of my F3's this one is the cleanest. Everything works like it should, the foam rubber cushion is in great shape (I replaced it about 2 years ago). Comes with the rubber Nikon eyecup and the Nikon body cap. It is a used camera and is in no way mint - small wear marks here and there, also is a bit dusty. Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping (CONUS only) and PayPal fees.

Thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F3HP 1.jpg   F3HP 2.jpg   F3HP 3.jpg   F3HP 4.jpg  

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I certainly don't NEED to have a second one already, but boy am I tempted. (One for my 24 and one for my 50... Hmm)

Great deal!
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold pending payment - Thanks APUG !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello...I apologize for bothering anybody but, as my email to APUG had remained unanswered I still cannot figure out, how to post a for sale ad here.

Can somebody please help me? Thanks. Ronn

ronn.aldaman@gmail.com

PS Have had the F3HP, great camera

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn Aldaman View Post
    Hello...I apologize for bothering anybody but, as my email to APUG had remained unanswered I still cannot figure out, how to post a for sale ad here.

Can somebody please help me? Thanks. Ronn

ronn.aldaman@gmail.com

PS Have had the F3HP, great camera
    Ronn:

You need to be a subscriber to post sales in the classified section.

That, and use of the galleries are the main reasons to support the site financially.

IMHO, its a great value.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Ronn:

You need to be a subscriber to post sales in the classified section.

That, and use of the galleries are the main reasons to support the site financially.

IMHO, its a great value.
    i agree - it's $25 or so a year, minimal considering i was able to trade enough stuff to get the m4 I shoulda bought 40 years ago but was an idiot.

the occasional donation to apug doesn't hurt either. Good karma and all that...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks everyone - F3HP is sold !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    **An update: Jeromie was very conservative in describing the F3HP. It is in excellent condition. I feel that you can buy from him with no qualms. I certainly would do business again w/o hesitation.
    Gerry Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin