Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,059   Posts: 1,561,583   Online: 656

Shooter
    4x5 Format

USEFUL and UNUSAL ITEM 120-size film daylight-load processing tank

USEFUL and UNUSAL ITEM 120-size film daylight-load processing tank $35.

AGFA RONDINAX 60 for 120-size film.

USEFUL: Allows loading and processing 120 film in DAYLIGHT without a darkroom or changing bag!

Have you ever been on a photography outing and wondered if your camera was operating correctly? If the camera makes a funny noise or you bump it or you just want to reduce the risk of equipment malfunction you will find that this can be helpful. It is an easy way to determine if you have accurate focus, unfogged film, and proper exposure.

Agfa recommends only 5 oz of processing liquid. The 5 oz means that you could carry tiny bottles of developer and fixer concentrate and be able process film on the road or in the field. The tank can hold as much as 16oz.

UNUSUAL: 35mm size daylight load tanks were made by Agfa, Kodak, Leitz and perhaps others. However, I have never seen one for 120-size film.

The tank is in new condition, it has never been used for processing. I used it for the first time today to load a roll of 120 Tri-X Film. It worked perfectly.

With box and instruction book in English.

There is a fun video on youtube that shows how easy it is to use.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuF6HKlbTs

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

I can ship outside US. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Agfa60.jpg   Agfa60open.jpg   Agfa60close.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format

USEFUL and UNUSAL ITEM 120-size film daylight-load processing tank

PM sent...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sold and shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin