Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,504   Posts: 1,543,455   Online: 965

Shooter
    35mm

Bay-1 Filters for TLR

I am selling Bay-1 filters for TLR cameras. These fit most common TLR's such as the Rolleiflex, Rolleicord, Minolta Autocord, Yashica's, etc. Contact me if in doubt.

Green X1 for black and white work. Multicoated. Boxed and new with case and data sheet. $10 plus shipping

Red 25A for black and white work. Multicoated. Boxed and new with case and data sheet. $10 plus shipping

Orange O2 black and white work. Boxed and new with case and data sheet. $10 plus shipping

If you can use any of these please private message or email and include your location so I can calculate shipping costs (my shipping charges are reasonable). I take money orders, cash, or personal checks in payment. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b30-green-multicoated-1.jpg   b30-red-multi-1.JPG   milo-sc-orange-1.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey Dave,

Got mine Friday. A-OK

Shooter
    35mm
    thanks for the update - David

Shooter
    35mm
    bump2

Shooter
    35mm
    bump3

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin