Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,608   Online: 765

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AI-S rare version

For sale is my Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AI-S that is the strange Japanese market version of the lens. From my research... The serial number is 2245282, which puts in in the variants of the AI-S that were made with the Series E formula (very compact), but with the build quality and silver ring like the regular AI-S. Focus throw is long, tight and smooth as thick oil. A great match for a discreet, carry-around, manual focus Nikon camera. Harder to find lens, if you are into Nikkor lenses.

This lens is in superb condition. No marks I can see on the lens.

Comes with NEW modern Nikon front cap and translucent plastic back cap.

Price is $110. Shipping to continental US only $10. No foreign sales currently. Pick-up in Manhattan and save the shipping cost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0859.jpg   DSC_0856.jpg   DSC_0863.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think I am high on the price here. Let's do $80 plus the shipping. Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Nikon Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AI-S rare version

How about $50 bucks folks. Need to clean out my camera cabinet to make room.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just to help ya out here: if it has the same formula as the E, then it's a remarkably under rated lens. I have one and on the FE and the D5100 it is tack sharp and color rendition and contrast are perfect.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM'd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin