Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,955   Online: 924

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tony lockerbie View Post
    PM on 135mm Nikkor
    The 135mm Nikkor is sold.

Remaining:
    1) Bronica 50mm f3.5 Nikkor-H lens w/ lens cap and rear bronica cap. $175

2) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. $85

3) 75mm f2.8 lens w/ rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Glass clean, shutter blades clean/no oil. $60

5) Bronica helical unit has been fixed. I took a few minutes to compare it to other Bronica helical units and determined a sliding level inside the unit has slipped out. I reinstalled it and now this unit works fine. $30

Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Remaining Bronica items:
    1) Bronica 50mm f3.5 Nikkor-H lens w/ lens cap and rear bronica cap. REDUCED to $155

2) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. REDUCED TO $85

3) 75mm f2.8 lens w/ rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Glass clean, shutter blades clean/no oil. $60

5) Bronica helical unit has been fixed. I took a few minutes to compare it to other Bronica helical units and determined a sliding level inside the unit has slipped out. I reinstalled it and now this unit works fine. REDUCED TO $25

sale prices in addition to Shipping/paypal fees (if paid for in that manner).

Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have received the TTL meter today in AMAZING COSMETIC CONDITION and working SPOT-ON.
    Jon was VERY helpful and the item was packed securely.
    Thank you Jon.

Theo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Remaining Bronica items:
    1) Bronica 50mm f3.5 Nikkor-H lens w/ lens cap and rear bronica cap. REDUCED to $150

2) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. REDUCED TO $75

sale prices in addition to Shipping/paypal fees (if paid for in that manner).

Jon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin