Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,090   Online: 1047

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bronica S2A, EC, TTL meters for both, lens, backs, and etc.

Cleaning out some Bronica 6x6 cameras and related items which are duplicates or are not used. Buy items and use them.

1) Bronica S2 body (ssn CB 21730, flip top finder, back w/ dark slide, 75mm f2.8 with helical unit, and rare neck
    strap clips. $175 [I will try to locate the serial numbers for this Bronica Body to confirm it is the S2 and
    not a S2A body....OR someone can chime in to confirm the body style]

2) Bronica EC body (sn CB315822), flip top finder, EC back w/ dark slide CM525730 (no helical unit or lens
    included); works fine, I recently purchases a Bronica EC-TL and thus do not need this EC. $250

3) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works
    fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. $95

4) 75mm f2.8 lens w/ rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Glass clean, shutter blades clean/no oil. $65

5) 135mm f 3.5 Nikkor-Q w/ rear lens cap and non-original screw on front lens cap. Glass clean/no
    scratches/marks I can see. $145

6) EC top mount light meter, all original w/ leather case, strap, and copy of instructions . I believe it works,
    but do not have a battery for it. $75

7) S2A top mount light meter, all original w/ leather case, strap, and original instruction booklet. It worked fine
    the last time I used it on my S2A body. $95

8) Bronica 40mm metal Lens Hood in original box (slip on style). $85 (At one time I had the 40mm Bronica lens,
    but regrettably I sold it several years ago)

9) Bronica 50mm f3.5 Nikkor-H lens w/ lens cap and rear bronica cap. $225 (probably over priced, but not
    convinced I should sell it even though I have a Bronica Nikkor 50mm f2.8 lens too. I am on the fence on
    this great lens).

10) Bronica S style nonmetered view finder (mirror has some marks where silver has deteriorated, but works fine)
    $55

11) Bronica S2A body sold for parts/repair it will not fire. As Is.....$15

12) Bronica helical unit (broken) the unit will focus, but will not change the aperture on a lens. I believe the
    part to make the lens aperture work is with it, but I don't know how the part attaches to the unit. $15

I will try to post pictures this week. All sale prices plus shipping/insurance, paypal fees if paid for in that manner, 3% donation to APUG on all sales. If prices are out of line tell me what you offer.

Send me an email or pm.
    Jon Wilson
    Boise, ID
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PM sent on the S2A parts body.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Item 11 Bronica S2A parts body on "reserve." Assume sold unless I post otherwise. Thanks. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw View Post
    Item 11 Bronica S2A parts body on "reserve." Assume sold unless I post otherwise. Thanks. Jon
    The S2A parts body has been sold, pending payment. Jon

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    PM sent on the :
    1) Bronica S2 body (ssn CB 21730, flip top finder, back w/ dark slide, 75mm f2.8 with helical unit, and rare neck
    strap clips. $175 [I will try to locate the serial numbers for this Bronica Body to confirm it is the S2 and
    not a S2A body....OR someone can chime in to confirm the body style]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent on the S2A top mount meter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Items 1 (Bronica S2) and 7 (Bronica S2A light meter) are spoken for with payment pending. I have decided at this time to take the Bronica EC (item 2) and the Bronica EC light meter (item 6) off the "for sale" list. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    12) Bronica helical unit has been fixed. I took a few minutes to compare it to other Bronica helical units and determined a sliding level inside the unit has slipped out. I reinstalled it and now this unit works fine. It is still an extra bronica item I don't need. How about $30 plus shipping/paypal fees if paid for in that manner. 3% to APUG

Other items still available:
    3) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. $95

4) 75mm f2.8 lens w/ rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Glass clean, shutter blades clean/no oil. $65

5) 135mm f 3.5 Nikkor-Q w/ rear lens cap and non-original screw on front lens cap. Glass clean/no

Thanks. Jon

Again, email me at jrw711@yahoo.com and I will send you some pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw View Post
    12) Bronica helical unit has been fixed. I took a few minutes to compare it to other Bronica helical units and determined a sliding level inside the unit has slipped out. I reinstalled it and now this unit works fine. It is still an extra bronica item I don't need. How about $30 plus shipping/paypal fees if paid for in that manner. 3% to APUG

Other items still available:
    3) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. $95

Thanks. Jon

Again, email me at jrw711@yahoo.com and I will send you some pictures.
    Items remaining for sale with price reductions:

1) Bronica 50mm f3.5 Nikkor-H lens w/ lens cap and rear bronica cap. $175

2) 150mm Zenzanon/Bronica f3.5 lens w/ rear cap but no front cap. Shutter blades clean/no oil, aperture works fine, but old fungus on edge of glass. $85

3) 75mm f2.8 lens w/ rear lens cap, but no front lens cap. Glass clean, shutter blades clean/no oil. $60

4) 135mm f 3.5 Nikkor-Q w/ rear lens cap and non-original screw on front lens cap. Glass clean/no
    scratches/marks I can see. $135

5) Bronica helical unit has been fixed. I took a few minutes to compare it to other Bronica helical units and determined a sliding level inside the unit has slipped out. I reinstalled it and now this unit works fine. $30

All other items previously listed either sold or no longer for sale.

All items are plus shipping, insurance, and paypal fees if paid for in that manner.
    3% of sales go to APUG

Thanks. Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM on 135mm Nikkor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin