Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,461   Online: 1109

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: Minolta Color Meter II

I am selling my Minolta Color Meter II. I purchased it a few years ago second hand and had it calibrated by Quality Light Metric in January of 2011, but have only used it 3-4 times afterward. It has functioned properly for me since, but because of its age and the need to be calibrated once per year, I am selling this "AS-IS". Expect to need to have it calibrated again for critical work, but it is the buyer's responsibility. It can work with electronic flash, but needs a separate head to do so. It includes the original leather case and a 9 volt battery. I am being upgraded by my university to a new Sekonic meter, so I do not need this one anymore. I am asking $300 + shipping. I am located in Northern Kentucky with a zip of 41017 if you want to calculate shipping, though I recommend the USPS Flat Rate. I am willing to ship overseas, but will include customs, tracking, and delivery confirmation. Paypal or money order works fine for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front.jpg   Front 1.jpg  
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Bump.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin