Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,921   Online: 1025

Shooter
    35mm Pan

Leitz Focomat V35 Color w. regular + 25x37mm black-border neg holder, excellent cond.

Up for sale is a Leitz Focomat V35 enlarger with both the original 24x36mm negative holder, as well as the quite rare black-border 25x37mm holder. It has seen very light amateur use, and apart from the baseboard that has some very minor imperfections, the enlarger is in as new condition. It is located in Providence, Rhode Island. Local pick-up/meet-up welcome, shipping also available at cost. It will most likely be shipped as two parcels, one for the baseboard, and one for the rest. $800 or best offer.

Z_m
    Last edited by Zebulon_minor; 10-14-2012 at 09:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    What's your location?

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Providence, Rhode Island, off Academy Ave, behind LaSalle Academy, near RIC...

Z_m

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Ahh...,

I see that you are located in PA, I thought you were local, hence the detailed location information... Or perhaps you know someone around here that can come and take a closer look at it...?...

Z_m

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If there was a miracle that you were close I would swing by and check it out.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    For you less local out there I will add images of it to my smugmug account tomorrow, I'll post an update as soon as it is done.

Z_m

Shooter
    35mm Pan

Now I have uploaded images of the enlarger here: http://zebulonminor.smugmug.com

Use the pop-out menu to the right of the picture to choose "original" for larger images. Questions or concerns, please drop me a PM.

Z_m

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin