Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,529   Online: 1166

Thread: FS: Rollei 35SE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Rollei 35SE

So I bought this Rollei 35SE, because I was very curious about them, and it is a fantastic camera. But I realized after two or three rolls through it, that six months later I am just not using it enough, for whatever reason. Perhaps I haven't traveled enough... The picture quality is superb, the mechanics of it are great, and it is so nice and compact to carry. This particular camera has some brassing from use (particularly on the film advance lever), but it's in very good condition with no mechanical flaws or niggles. Everything works as it should.
    See pictures: What you see is what you get. It comes with a strap and a dedicated Rollei UV filter on the lens. Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, my iPhone is the only digital camera I have.

So I'm selling it to someone that can usually put it through its paces better than I have. I prefer to sell it to a United States resident, simply because shipping is easier. If you are from outside the US, and you want to purchase the camera, I will not mark a package as 'gift' on the customs forms, so if there are any fees associated with importing it from here, you'd have to be responsible for those yourself.

I take PayPal, send me a PM with your interest and I will send you my email address.

Priced to sell, I want a good home for it: $ 150 shipped anywhere in the US (continental).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rollei 1.jpg   Rollei 2.jpg   Rollei 3.jpg   Rollei 4.jpg  
    Last edited by Thomas Bertilsson; 10-15-2012 at 08:08 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sale pending, but not finalized.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I love the picture of you reflected in the viewfinder while taking a picture of it...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    I love the picture of you reflected in the viewfinder while taking a picture of it...

Ken
    I saw that too, Ken. Pretty funny.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin