Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,704   Posts: 1,548,474   Online: 864

Shooter
    Multi Format

Awesome RZ67 Kit

I have a fantastic RZ67 Pro II kit for sale. I love the camera, but I climb too many buildings to bring this larger camera along anymore, so I've decided to switch to a range-finder. Everything works flawlessly, and the glass on all of the lenses is in very good condition. There are a few discrete marks on the camera body from repeated functional use, but like I said, it functions beautifully, and looks pretty good too. THE ONLY REAL COSMETIC FLAW with any piece of the kit is that the fisheye has somewhat of a dent in the aperture ring but this does not affect the functionality of the lens at all.

I paid over $2000 to assemble this kit, and I'd like to get $1600. Pretty reasonable, I think.

The kit is as follows:

RZ67 Pro II Body
    37mm f/4.5 Fisheye (De-clicked, fitted with custom aperture ring. Great lens)
    50mm f/4.5 ULD L (yes, it's the really nice suuuuper sharp floating element version)
    110mm f/2.8
    180mm f/4.5

Filter case with 77mm filters: Sunpak 80A, Tiffen 25 Red, B+W Polarizer, Infrared (off brand Hoya R72)
    Filter case with 40.5mm filters (for fisheye rear mount): Hoya 80A, Tiffen 25 Red, Infrared (off brand hoya R72)
    Cable Release
    A very dusty prism viewer (non metered)
    3x 120mm backs
    2 rolls of portra 160, 2 rolls of provia
    Lens hoods for 50mm and 180mm

Might be willing to split it up if the price is right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RZ3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	218.7 KB 
ID:	58497

Name:	RZ1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	338.7 KB 
ID:	58498

Name:	RZ5.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	329.2 KB 
ID:	58499

You can see the dent in the fisheye's aperture ring here:

Name:	RZ2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	390.6 KB 
ID:	58500

Thanks for looking!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pm sent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin