Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,920   Online: 1017

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Kodak Process Thermometer, Type 3

Kodak Process Thermometer, Type 3 $60

for monitoring temperatures of processing solutions

Precision-made, accurate instrument. It depends solely on the expansion and contraction of Mercury to indicate the temperature. A simple and highly reliable technique.

Dual scale, Centigrade and Fahrenheit, with extended range 12° to 60°C, 55 to 140°F.

per KODAK specifications: Fahrenheit scale accurate to +/-.25 at 59, 68, 77, 104, 122 Fahrenheit, +/-.5° over the rest of scale.

12.75 inches long

Kodak catalog number 106 4955

I bought this new several years ago. It is in excellent condition and has never been abused.

If more information or more detailed picture of the item is needed let me know.

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

Books to US adresses are via MEDIA MAIL, I can ship outside US. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.
    When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ProcessType3.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Sold and shipped.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin