Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,418   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm interested in the Nova 16x20 print washer. Can you tell me how many prints fit in it, and roughly how much shipping would be to Minneapolis, Minnesota?
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Thomas,

It is a single slot washer. So only one 16x20 sheet can be washed in it. For fiber, I was using it as a pre-rinse slot after fixer and before the siphon tray washer. This way most of the fixer is gone before entering the main wash tray.
    Shipping will be about $30.

Thanks,

Eugene.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Eugene. I will have to pass. I need a washer that can handle at least a handful prints at a time. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Updating the list:

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

AVAILABLE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30
    SOLD: Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200
    SOLD: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.
    SOLD: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75
    SOLD: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    Thanks, Eugene. I will have to pass. I need a washer that can handle at least a handful prints at a time. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
    Yes, it's not terribly useful on its own. But I found it to be a great addition to a Nova processor, especially if you do RC prints. It's just I've got a good deal on a versalab 16x20/20x24 washer from an evil tempter at Citizen's Photo which I simply could not resist, and because of it I ran out of counter spaces for all my darkroom equipment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another list update:

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

AVAILABLE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

AVAILABLE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

SOLD: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50
    SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30
    SOLD: Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200
    SOLD: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.
    SOLD: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75
    SOLD: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $25 for the easel and lenses has been donated to APUG. Transaction ID: 48E02980XG460902S

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got my 3063 drum, looks great ( huge )....now to try and figure out how to get the lid off, it will take a lot of water to fill it in order for me to use my reverse plunger trick...
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM-25 View Post
    Got my 3063 drum, looks great ( huge )....now to try and figure out how to get the lid off, it will take a lot of water to fill it in order for me to use my reverse plunger trick...
    Dan,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad it made it safely. Taking the lid off is rather difficult, especially if you did a good job seating it in before processing . I usually put the drum between my feet and use fingernails on both sides to evenly slide it off.
    I don't fill it with water to pull the paper out. I just try to grab the paper on opposite sides of the drum and carefully slide it out. I don't know how well it would work with the fiber though...

Good luck!

Eugene.

Shooter
    35mm
    Interested in this:

AVAILABLE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

Wish I'd caught this in time for the Bogen easel as well.

What size are the trays?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin