Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,263   Online: 1008

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darkroom overload sale: Jobo, Nova and other stuff

The winter rains came in early this year. I need to free up space for my car in the darkroom aka garage.
    See the picture for items. Unless otherwise noted, prices are net to me and do not include shipping and Paypal fees.

Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200

Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.

Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.

A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make an offer.

A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30

Oh and please let me know if my prices are off the rockers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_5448.JPG   DSC_5449.JPG   DSC_5450.JPG   DSC_5451.JPG   DSC_5454.JPG  

DSC_5455.JPG   DSC_5457.JPG   DSC_5460.JPG   DSC_5461.JPG   DSC_5462.JPG  

DSC_5463.JPG   DSC_5464.JPG   DSC_5465.JPG  
    Last edited by anikin; 10-16-2012 at 11:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Enlarger lenses and potentially the easel are spoken for pending payment.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent on 3063 drum...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Putting a car in a garage? What a waste of space!

Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Putting a car in a garage? What a waste of space!

Steve.
    I would agree with you. Unfortunately my 1996 Civic leaks water into the trunk if I leave it outside in rain. The aquarium in the trunk does not bother me too much, but after a while the car starts to stink. I can camouflage by eating a lot of chili with beans, but my passengers start to gasp for air for some reason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD: Jobo 20x24 3063 drum. $200

AVAILABLE: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

SALE PENDING: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.

SALE PENDING: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SALE PENDING: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

SALE PENDING: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make an offer.

SALE PENDING: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

AVAILABLE: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

SALE PENDING: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30
    Last edited by anikin; 10-17-2012 at 11:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    Unfortunately my 1996 Civic leaks water into the trunk if I leave it outside in rain.
    What? You never heard of duct tape?

//trunks are overrated (except, of course, when there's free stuff being given away!)
    //or you could just drill a hole in the bottom...my Camry had a rubber plug I could pull to drain it

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Some items have sold, some are back on the list:

AVAILABLE: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

AVAILABLE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Two bulk loaders. One with Umax T-grain 400 film, another with Portra 160 film. Both with more than a half of the film left. Both films are out of date and were sitting in my garage for couple of years. No guarantees, but I'm sure they both are useful. $30.

AVAILABLE: Beseler base with 16x20 and 11x14 drums. Sirius Glass "the silver tongue" convinced me to keep the Jobo CPA-2, so I need to get rid of this processor/drum set. I modified the base - added the switch for one or two-directional rotation. $75

AVAILABLE: More than a half of 5"x520ft roll of Supra III paper. Slightly fogged from sitting in a warm garage. The whites now show light blue/green tinge. Might be good for pinhole/paper neg/solarprint experimentation. $5 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

SOLD: Jobo drum with 4 reels. It is convertible to 1 reel of 35mm, or 4 35mm or 2 120. $30
    SOLD: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.
    Last edited by anikin; 10-17-2012 at 08:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Updating the list:

AVAILABLE: Nova 16x20 print washer or a 1-slot add-on to your NOVA processor. A small piece was chipped by a previous owner, see picture. Does not affect operation in any way. $85

AVAILABLE: A large flip print dryer. Very-very clean. I don't think it was ever used before me. I dried maybe 4 prints on it. Works great for fiber prints. Rather heavy and large, not sure what the shipping is going to cost. Make any offer.

AVAILABLE: Set of 4 patterson system 4 plastic reels. Very clean, I think they are unused. $20

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: A slightly rusty, but fully working Gralab 300 timer, Yankee twirl-stick tank with reel, focuser, air-evac bottle, trays and tongs. A beginner darkroom set. $15 donation to APUG.

WAITING FOR RESPONSE: Nova 8x10 b/w processor. Simple compact and effective. $50

SOLD,pending payment: Set of enlarger lenses: Schneider componar-C 50mm f/2.8, Neotar 75mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Omegaron 105mm f/4.5, Rodenstock Rodagon 50mm f/2.8. I only have 1 retaining ring for these, however it fits them all. $20 donation to APUG.
    SOLD,pending payment: Bogen 11x14 two blade easel. $5 donation to APUG + shipping.
    SOLD,pending payment: Paterson (?) 11x14 auto print washer. Works like a charm, I only need one print washer, not four. $75

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin