Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,507   Online: 841

Shooter
    35mm

Earthquake Sale - Minoltina-P - Sexiest 35mm Camera Ever - $10

As some of you Downeasters may know, we had ourselves a wee earthquake a day or two ago. There was a rapid and unplanned turning of the camera closet compost at the height of the commotion. I managed to snatch this lovely from the swither just before it went back under, and I am glad to offer it here for a token outlay. For a mere $10 donation to somafm.com, a totally frabjous internet radio station, you can add this stylish rig to your collection of stuff you meant to use but never got around to. Everything is right with the camera. It shows just a bit of age but we should all hope to look so good when we are this old. Everything functions just fine, including the meter. Even includes the original case. You can't get more analog than this. Buyer pays only actual shipping. Enjoy!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010701.jpg   P1010700.jpg   P1010702.jpg   P1010704.jpg  
    Last edited by jon koss; 10-17-2012 at 09:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent!
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin