Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,932   Posts: 1,556,986   Online: 1069

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS Used Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead

Selling my Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ballhead. $60 plus shipping. Includes release plate, allen wrench, and original instructions. I'm the original owner. Good working condition. Usual signs of wear mostly on the release system parts. Can be converted for left hand use and upright for joystick use. I'm into LF photography and acquired another tripod head for that purpose. Don't need this ballhead. To learn more about the ballhead and to read user reviews go to B&H or Adorama. But wait; there's more. If you act in the next 20 minutes, 'cause I can't do this all day; I'll include a second release plate! Just kidding. My apologies to Vince Offer, but I couldn't resist. The second release plate is included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Manfrotto322RC2Ballhead.JPG  
    Last edited by walbergb; 10-18-2012 at 03:41 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale pending.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD. Thank you.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin