Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,313   Online: 1012

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Yashica Lynx 14e

Got this around three years ago, I believe it actually worked then but cannot truly remember for sure. It became a shelf queen and the shutter does NOT operate at this time. Meter works and two NEW batteries will be included with the camera.

Never ready case is included and is in good shape for it's age. Not perfect like the 5000e I have up for sale.......glass however, I believe is exceptional. It is crisp, clear and is clean other than very slight dust from sitting on the shelf in it's case. I see nothing but beautiful and inoperative shutter leaves when looking at it under light in my kitchen. Give this to Mark Hama and you will have (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful copies of a Yashica 14e that you will find for a long, long time. Physical appearance is excellent to excellent plus. I can only find very small scratches which are surface scratches by the PC cord socket and one rub mark along the bottom around the film door on the base plate. All the glass/plastic on the front rangefinder is pristine and does not have ANY scratches. Rangefinder looks cloudy but still looks good looking through the veiwfinder. As stated above, the meter does work, film advance mechanisms work properly, just no shutter movement. Battery compartment looks old, but has no evidence of corrosion that I can see clearly......I did not have batteries for this until yesterday to test this camera and simply can't remember if I bought this with the understanding I was going to get a CLA/repair on it due to inoperable shutter or if I got batteries for it, and couldn't find them any more and since then the shutter has stopped working.

$30 postage paid anywhere in the USA. Paypal preferred.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0719 for apug.jpg   DSC_0720 for apug.jpg   DSC_0721 for apug.jpg   DSC_0722 for apug.jpg  
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pending sale.......
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin