Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,535,045   Online: 1053

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Kodak Process Thermometer, Type 3 w/original box

Kodak Process Thermometer, Type 3 w/original box

I had two of these. The first, without a box, sold right after I listed it on APUG.

$78.50 including shipping to any US Continetal address serviced by UPS. Must be shipped via UPS.

For monitoring temperatures of processing solutions. If you are going to accurately and precisely develop AgX materials this is an essential tool. Unlike electronic thermometers it will remain both accurate and precise “forever”. This depends on fundemental response of the material that doesn’t change with time. There are no electronic parts or batteries to deteriorate.

Precision-made, accurate instrument. It depends solely on the expansion and contraction of Mercury to indicate the temperature. A simple and highly reliable technique.

Dual scale, Centigrade and Fahrenheit, with extended range 12° to 60°C, 55 to 140°F.

per KODAK specifications: Fahrenheit scale accurate to +/-.25 at 59, 68, 77, 104, 122 Fahrenheit, +/-.5° over the rest of scale.

12.75 inches long

Kodak catalog number 106 4955

I bought this new several years ago. It is in excellent condition and has never been abused.

If more information or more detailed picture of the item is needed let me know.

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ProcesswBox.jpg   ProcessCloseUp.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin