Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,469   Posts: 1,570,907   Online: 971

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Nikon Flash Unit Model V--for Nikon S/SP

I am selling my father's Nikon Model V flash, originally used with his Nikon SP. I'd call it mint- condition, with original leather case and cardboard box. Please take a close look at the attached photo. It may require an esoteric or hard to find battery, I'm not sure. No corrosion in the battery compartment, very clean inside and out. I'm pricing the flash at $60. It was hard to assess the value because I don't see many of these for sale, but I'm not sure that there is much demand for them. If anyone thinks the price is completely out of line, send me a pm and let me know a better starting price. Shipping is $10 anywhere in the U.S. I can do paypal or personal check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikon1.jpg   nikon2.jpg   nikon3.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm kind of wondering if there is any market for this...might be a bit too obscure?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bump.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    There's one on eBay that went through several bid cycles with no bids at $24.95. Maybe you'll need to rethink the price.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks...I was worried that might be the case. Seems a shame. Repriced at $25.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin