Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,803   Online: 756

Shooter
    4x5 Format

FS: Pentax 645 FA 45-85 mm lens-$500

IT is with regret that I am selling this lens. I need the money for another lens.

It comes with the original hood, caps and the original soft case/lens carrier.

Conditions: Cosmetically there are few scratches, especially on the lens hood. Optically, apart from a few dust particles, I can spot nothing. Aperture works well and so does the AF on my Pentax 645N.

Disclaimer: I had a bad experience selling my last lens to someone who turned out to be a re-seller, who took apart the lens and started pointing out ridiculous flaws that I have absolutely no way of identifying. I try to describe whatever I sell as best as I can trying to highlight every blemish I can see.

I am user and not a seller, so if you are a re-seller, please please stay away from me and the lens.

I am asking for $500 shipped anywhere in CONUS. Paypal is extra.

I will post pictures first thing tomorrow.

Thank you.

Avi

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/4295953...7631835427410/

Hopefully you can see all the cosmetic blemishes. Minor paint loss here and there, some scratches on the hood. But the glass is in great condition. Passed the torchlight test with flying colors....nothing but a few dust particles.

The only potential issue I can think of is the hood does not screw on as tightly as my Nikon hood on my DX lenses.......don't have another Pentax FA hood to compare with. But still works well.....but figured I'd mention it.

Please PM if interested. I am slightly flexible on the price, so make me an offer and I will see what I can do.

Thanks.

Avi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0028.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Final price drop before it hits flea-bay:

$475 shipped in CONUS. Paypal extra

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin