Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,503   Posts: 1,543,420   Online: 864

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Leica MP Body

FS: Leica MP Chrome Camera Body

This body is in absolutely LN condition. I am the original owner and the camera is in perfect working and cosmetic condition. This camera is the latest version and was purchased in mid-2009. I am the original owner. The base plate still has the protective cover on it.

I am selling ONLY to help fund a ULF purchase - otherwise, I would definitely be keeping this.

The camera comes with everything included in the original package:

- Leica MP Chrome Body
    - Shoulder strap
    - Body cap
    - Instruction manual and documentation
    - Original box

I am asking $3,900 which includes shipping within ConUS - elsewhere buyer pays actual shipping for insured, tracked, signed delivery. I will take cashiers check or paypal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3451.jpg   IMG_3449.jpg   IMG_3452.jpg   IMG_3454.jpg   IMG_3460.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ULF? Sorry to be acronym stupid...

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    ULF=Ultra Large Format, usually considered anything above 8x10. The seller of course may have a specific format or even camera in mind. The one in my picture is an RH Phillips 7"x17".

John Powers
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Holy Cow...thank you! I am now enlightened. I don't think I have enough scratch for the MP but if I win the lottery (or something similar)...I'm first in line. Lovely. Absolutely lovely camera. GLWTS. RJ

Shooter
    35mm RF
    PM Sent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bump... black friday special: $3,750

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin