Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,943   Online: 908

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS-- A few Hasselblad items

A few Hasselblad items for sale.

#1: Sonnar 150mm F/4.0 C T* lens in Poor/fair condition with issues. First off the lens does work but it has a bad scratch in the center of the front element. Surprisingly this scratch doesn't show up in the images as long as you use a good hood with it. I use the bellows lens hood with all my Blad lenses. Second, when you wind the camera to re-cock the shutter the aperture doesn't always open up all the way, it stays at what ever you have the f/stop ring set at, but if you manually turn the f/stop ring to the F/4.0 setting the aperture will stay open at F/4.0 for focusing. The shutter speeds all work but a good CLA should fix everything but the scratch. The focus is smooth but as I said this lens has been used a lot so it is not like a new one. The exterior finish is in rather good shape (see the pix). No caps but it will be packed very well. $150.00

#2: A no-name tripod quick release block that fits the Hasselblad baseplate. $10.00

#3: Quick Focus Lens rings #1 and #2. both for $15.00

All items sold as is, no return, no guarantee.
    USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS Priority. Email with your address for postage cost. PM or email with questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 150_body.jpg   150_scratch.jpg   blad rings.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quick focus rings sold pending payment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 150mm lens has sold elsewhere.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin